Staging prepares your home to attract the widest market, while making it appealing to the greatest number of prospective buyers..
In today’s highly competitive housing market, home staging has become an important tool to effectively sell homes and condominiums. It focuses on improving a property and transforming it into an attractive product for sale. Even beautifully decorated homes need to be turned into a merchandised product that enhances the home’s best features. The goal of staging is to sell quickly for a high return, appealing to a greater number of prospective buyers which will in turn lead to more offers or even multiple offers.
- You only have one chance to impress potential buyers. Buyer’s first impressions are formed as soon as they step inside your home. Staging highlights the full potential of your property by incorporating design techniques to create a lasting first impression.
- You want to give homeowners a reason to buy your home. Staging prepares your home to attract the widest market, while making it appealing to the greatest number of perspective buyers.
- Staging creates excitement and interest from the beginning, and sets your home apart from the competition. Properties that have been staged will have a distinct marketing advantage over non- staged homes.
- Staging your home can maximize the selling price and minimize the number of days on the market.
- Staged homes provide beautiful photos. Consumers are savvy and most of them start their search on the Internet and those photos become their first impression.
- Staging provides an objective third party to tactfully and respectfully convey to homeowners all the important issues that need to be addressed in order to prepare a property for sale.
Aakur Sahdev goal is to secure your equity and to sell your home for top dollar. Selling a home can be a very stressful time and it is very important to Aakur Sahdev that he provides all his clients with excellent customer service. In order to ensure his clients receive a positive selling experience, Aakur Sahdev offers home staging as an added service available to all homeowners. Aakur Sahdev has hired a full-time stager who works exclusively for him and his clients. Aakur Sahdev also has his own warehouse full of furniture available to all of his clients. His large warehouse isn’t limited to just furniture. Aakur Sahdev has an extensive inventory of designer toss cushions, bedding, throws, table lamps, mirrors, artwork and updated accessories.